Thank you for your support to help us spread the word about Relay For Life of Bermuda. We would be grateful if you could please share the below registration details with your colleagues who may be interested to participate in this fun, family-friendly, 24-hour community event. Please also let us know if you need more information as we would be happy to present in-person to interested staff members.
Here are the steps to register your Relay For Life Team online:
“First set up your individual fundraising page”:
1. Click on “Sign Up Now”
2. Enter your details and select “Submit Fundraiser”
3. Enter your individual fundraising goal, add a message about why you’ve selected to join Relay For Life and add a photo if you like
4. Have a photo of yourself ready to upload
5. Select “Submit Event Sign Up”
“Now you can create your team profile page and invite your teammates”:
1. Click “Sign A Team Up”
2. Enter your email and password to login
3. Click “Create a New Team”
4. Input your “Team Name”
5. Enter emails of your team members and select “Add to pending list”
6. Click “Send these invites” *You must include your own email to join the team you created.
7. Add a message for your team members to receive with the invite and click “Send emails”
8. Check your email and be sure to “Accept” so that you can join the team – the email subject is “Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre Team Invitation” – you will be prompted to login and your team members will be prompted to login or create an Individual Fundraising page.
9. From your “Edit Team Page” you can track the status of the invitations you sent to people to join your team.
10. Sign Up Your Team for Relay For Life
11. Add team fundraising information (team fundraising goal and message) and optional photo
12. Click “Submit Team Event Sign Up”
Please find enclosed a team registration form to complete with details for your team members. Kindly submit with your team members’ registration fees at our 1st Team Captain’s Meeting on Wednesday, March 12th from 5:30-6:30pm at Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre located at 46 Point Finger Road in Paget. * Teams select camp sites in order of paid registration. So sign up early to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our 1st Team Captain’s Meeting to learn more about your role and receive tips on how to be successful! All Team Captain’s who have already registered for Relay are required to attend. If you are a Team Captain and not able to attend, please send a team member in your place so that you don’t miss out on any important information.
You’re invited to attend our exciting KICK OFF event on Saturday, March 15th between noon and 3pm at City Hall Front Lawn. Join us for fun activities, treats, and free giveaways! You’ll learn more about forming a team, details about Bermuda’s first Relay For Life experience and have the opportunity to ask questions.
We are counting on YOUR support to make this event a success to help those in need in our community.
Together we can celebrate, remember and fight back.