The beaches of Bermuda have many different personalities. This video showcases the many ways to enjoy the beaches of Bermuda. Veteran Bermudian cliff jumper Andrew Kirkpatrick gives us the rundown:
1) Horseshoe Bay is the premiere beach of Bermuda. Go here to see and be seen.
2) Admiralty House Park and Clarence Cove are where the locals play. Cliff jumping and picnics are all-time staples.
3) At Coopers Island you can be among nature in secluded romance and pass the time on the many walking trails.
4) Sea Glass is a telling name for this beach. Go here to see the natural glass from the salt water ocean wash up on this beautiful beach in Somerset.
5) Tobacco Bay is the ultimate party beach. It offers music, drinks and dancing around-the-clock for every type of traveler!
Original post by Richard Bangs